Everything You Need to Know How to Get Relief from Arthritis and Joint Pain
Arthritis is one of the leading causes of disability and pain globally. There are different reasons for this health issue. However, the good news is that there is natural treatment available i.e. high curcumin turmeric that can help you relieve the pain. If you or any of your loved ones are going through this condition, then this post is for you as we are going to tell you everything about arthritis and its treatment i.e. arthritis reliever and joint pain reliever.
So, continue reading for more.
What is Arthritis?
Arthritis is quite a broad term. It covers more than 100 diseases. If we talk about the meaning, then ‘arthritis’ stands for ‘joint inflammation. What does inflammation mean? It is nothing but the natural reaction of your body to an injury or disease. This may include pain, stiffness, and swelling. Inflammation in arthritis issues can last longer and even come back after a regular interval which can further lead to damage of your tissues.
When you have arthritis, the area around or in joints becomes inflamed causing stiffness, pain, and mobility-related issues. Apart from this, different types of arthritis may have a different effects on other body parts such as internal organs, skin, etc. As per some reports, almost 1 out of 5 adults has this issue. Please note that arthritis can affect anyone but this issue becomes more common when you age.
Types of Arthritis
Before we talk about arthritis reliever and joint pain reliever options, let us shed some light on their types. Take a look:
- Osteoarthritis: It is one of the most common types that wear away the cartilage. As a result, it makes your bones rub each other. This arthritis type is also called a degenerative joint disease because it typically happens when you age and the cartilage degenerate or breakdown.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Even though this long-lasting health issue can affect any joints, it hampers your wrist, knees, and hands the most. This arthritis forces your body’s immune system to attack your joints and cause pain and swelling.
- Gout: This condition occurs when the body is unable to get rid of uric acid – the natural substance. When there is excessive uric acid in your body, it started forming needle-like crystals in your joints causing inflammation along with severe pain and swelling. Gout typically affects the joints of the wrist, knee, and big toe. You may get relief by using natural joint pain reliever options i.e. high curcumin turmeric.
Various Causes of Arthritis
The main reasons for arthritis are still unknown but imbalance lifestyle and heredity (genetics) play a lead role in the development of arthritis. Apart from this, the following may increase the risk of this condition
- Growing age
- Your gender (except for Gout, other arthritis types mainly affect women the most)
- Excess weight
- Joint injuries
- Infections (fungi, viruses, bacteria, and so on)
- Heavy weight lifting or repetitive movements
Some Symptoms of Arthritis
Not all pains are due to arthritis. So, before you search for the treatment and arthritis reliever options, look for the following symptoms to know whether you have arthritis or not:
- Joint inflammation
What is the Best Arthritis Reliever or Joint Pain Reliever?
When you search for the best options available for arthritis reliever or joint pain reliever, you will find so many Over-the-Counter (OTC) treatments. Even though you can have it for immediate relief, continuous use can bring some side effects for your heart and kidney. So, what should you do?
You will be amazed to know that the solution is available in your own kitchen. Yes, we are talking about turmeric and its active ingredient curcumin. According to experts, this Indian spice has clear health benefits. Keeping this fact in mind, many firms including Farm to Health are now offering turmeric having a higher level of curcumin.
Why Use Turmeric?
As mentioned above turmeric with a high level of curcumin is really effective in problems like arthritis due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. This is one of the reasons why many experts suggest curcumin supplements to provide relief in joint pain.
Turmeric and its active ingredient curcumin surprisingly have great benefits. This non-toxic option does not affect your body at all. However, you must consider the dose. We are saying this because this joint pain reliever may also have some side effects if you take it in larger quantities for a longer period. According to some reports, you must keep the curcumin consumption between 500mg and 12,000mg daily.
In case you have any doubts or queries, you are advised to get in touch with your physician or dietician to know the right dose of this natural arthritis reliever or joint pain reliever. Taking it in the right amount is also necessary because it contains a chemical named oxalate that can lead to issues like kidney stones.
As mentioned above, if you are planning to add turmeric or curcumin supplements to your diet to cure arthritis joints pain, then it is advised to talk to your physician first. In case you are taking medicines for any other health issue, you should not take this natural joint pain reliever in any condition without consulting your doctor. So, just connect with your doctor and add this outstanding natural remedy or the non-invasive option to get some relief from the pain of arthritis.